Head of Execution Strategy and Consulting
- Job Type:
- London, United Kingdom
- Director Level Salary + Bonus
- 020 7871 4482
Candidates should have an outstanding academic and professional track record, a technical degree from a top-tier university, and a demonstrated history of developing successful quantitative models, preferably involving transaction cost analysis and/or high-frequency trading.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about taking a hands-on approach and collaborating with top technical talent.
Strong Python and Statistics is required. A focus on the practical delivery of working products to the business in a timely manner. Systematic/Quantitative Trading experience is desired.
- Prior experience in Algo Execution is mandatory
- Strong OO programming skills
- Statistics / Computer Science or relating academic background
- Ability to lead a team
- Proven experience of dealing with external clients
- Daily management of Client’s trading and execution strategies.
- Working with quantitative analysts to implement and maintain trading strategies as well their parameters.
- Key part of growing the PnL of the business
- Financial MSc or PhD in a mathematical subject.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.